Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a quick question, long time lurker here. Can one get a STO allocation without paying any mark up? Is it like a Porsche GT3 situation when mark up is expected or in Ferrari when one has to purchase several cars prior to be given an allocation of a special car? Thanks!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
People that obtained an STO allocation did so without a markup but the problem is at this time there are very few allocations left. So, in essence, finding an allocation this late in the game is the rating limiting step.

Registered
Right now there likely aren't any allocations left...so odds of finding one at MSRP (or any at all) will be slim.

It would make sense to get on a few wait lists...never know if folks will cancel their orders of if Lamborghini may release more and extend production.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, see post #54 in the link below. That post may help you on your quest.

Registered
Yes, my SA confirmed the STO production will stretch into 2023 but at this moment dealers only have whatever they were allocated.

Like I mentioned in a previous thread I was told Lambo is ramping up production in 2022 for all H's so he's expecting additional allocations for all variants.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Like I mentioned in a previous thread I was told Lambo is ramping up production in 2022 for all H's so he's expecting additional allocations for all variants.
To me, and others, increased production is a good thing. I am an enthusiast and I just want to have a blast not make a killing. I made my money now I am in the spending phase of life or in biblical parlance..................I sowed, now I reap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts