Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
No. This one. That one actually came on the market right after I bought mine. I forgot about it. It looked really nice too, although I really wanted balloon white or orange. What stopped you buying it?
As you said there are quite a few with stories as was the green one I was so keen to buy however found out it belonged to a racetrack and was crashed and repaired on the cheap as it was not insured and also had a colour change. I would buy it now but back then I wanted original factory paint and clean record

·
Registered
24 Posts
As you said there are quite a few with stories as was the green one I was so keen to buy however found out it belonged to a racetrack and was crashed and repaired on the cheap as it was not insured and also had a colour change. I would buy it now but back then I wanted original factory paint and clean record
Wise decision. You really gotta know what you are buying with these beauties.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Although mine is a preLP manual roadster I would have to say that it has become one of the rarest cars I own including my 01 Diablo SE. I get so many compliments on my Murci that i realize what a special car they are. Its body style is one of the most distinctive in todays cars that all look alike.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts