Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening group, my name is Simone, I come from northern Italy, my English is not the best, I help myself with the translator, I have seen some posts but I would like to have some answers on any problems with the Gallardo manuals of 2004 .. I have some I saw one that I would like to buy but I don't know how to move, it looks okay, but it had the abs and esp warning lights on, so they were off .. known problems in those years? I don't have mechanics (in my area) who know Lamborghini, can someone help me? thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 04 manual Gallardo, ive had it for about a year now and havent had any issues.

Now with those check engine lights on I would definitely get an obd2 scan and see why its giving those codes.
I would also recommend checking the front bumper as they dont come with the front lift and they are prone to damage.

I would also ask for all records for service on the car, if the owner doesn't have records, then it could have not been serviced for a while, which can cause problems in the long run.

Its an expensive car, would recommend paying a mechanic to come down and check it out or paying to have it towed and ppi inspected at a dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.