Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up to the sound of a Ferrari screaming down my street and sure enough they were filming the New Magnum PI with Jay Hernandez. The car sounded really good!
He was parked in front of my driveway while waiting to roll, my first thought was if I could only get my Lambo out there next to him. But the set manager wasn't going for it.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They didn't want you to one up their F car.
It would have been a classic shot. They got rained out today or I would try again. I know that they actor Jay Hernandez would have probably said yes, but I couldn't get near him and he was 5' from me sitting in the Ferrari.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Am I seeing things or does he have a mask on while hes driving the F by himself?? are they gonna edit that out or are we really gonna start seeing movies with all the characters wearing masks from now on?? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Am I seeing things or does he have a mask on while hes driving the F by himself?? are they gonna edit that out or are we really gonna start seeing movies with all the characters wearing masks from now on?? :rolleyes:
Yeah he was wearing a mask all the time. I think it has to do with our governor issuing such strict mask regulations.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zoom in here and you can see they're all wearing masks.

·
Premium Member
'14 Gallardo LP 550-2 Spyder
39 Posts
That's pretty cool. I've randomly stumbled into a few "on location" film sets, but never one in my front yard! :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very cool. They should be filming this with the latest F8 Spider instead if the 488. I guess it needs to be red, regardless.

I agree they probably wouldn’t want the Lambo anywhere the set, lol!

But points for trying.......

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: torresmd

·
Registered
565 Posts
Zoom in here and you can see they're all wearing masks.
View attachment 290814
My son is a sound mixer on film sets. They have strict protocols in place including masks and must be tested before each gig. So, if he's tested on a Monday of one week, they finish that gig in a few days and he's starting a new gig that next day, he has to get tested prior to starting the new one.

You should pull the Lambo out and rev it to get attention, lol...

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My son is a sound mixer on film sets. They have strict protocols in place including masks and must be tested before each gig. So, if he's tested on a Monday of one week, they finish that gig in a few days and he's starting a new gig that next day, he has to get tested prior to starting the new one.

You should pull the Lambo out and rev it to get attention, lol...
Maybe next time I'll get a chance. They are always filming in my area so I will get another shot at it.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man, that spec is gorgeous.
Than Brian. I can’t tell how hard it is for me to let this car go. I am sure I will love my new one just as much, but I’ve never owned a car they got so many nice compliments.

Reactions: briandev

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Russ just raise the garage door and start revving the car. They cant stop that. LOL

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Haha Russ they were just down the street last week. My cousin acted on the PI vs Hawaii 5-0 crossover last season. I was going to park my H in front of the 488 but my wife had dinner on the table.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
Russ, with all the cameras you have all over your car they didn’t need to bring a film crew, they just needed to hire you! 😎

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It sure would have been fun to have gotten some shots with the cars together, but maybe next time. I should have taken my car to work that morning, they would have heard me coming from blocks away, at least that's what my wife tells me.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
You guys need to be gentle on the Ferrari. If you one up them too much they will have to switch to a real supercar. LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts