Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from meeting the truck becuase my little brother upped his 360 coupe to a yellow 360 spider - drove it back from metting the truck to surprise him - F1 was hesitant (unlike the gallardo i drove)

slow as ****! unreal 400HP felt like I was standing still - I think my Bentley GT could take the doors off of it - forget about my Murci - anyways I used to own a Spider for 3 years and now know that I am not missing anything! I am happy to have fallen for the Lambo scene - Ferrari - what a waste of $$$$ - he paid $165 for a used Spider - tried to talk him into a Lambo but he is a convertible guy - maybe when the Gallardos hit I can swing him over - What can an older brother do? (Beat his ASS!!) :whip:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I bet that spider is a great car, love the looks, but I know the feeling, there's no turning back and you can't appreciate anything else after a 12 cylinder Lambo.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah but to me the looks are a little outdated even the F430 doesnt fdo it for me - it is like a 360 on steroids - nothing exciting about that either especially for 60-70 grand over sticker!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts