Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a YouTube video of a guy that changed his Lp700 meter gauge to the SV. Does anyone know if this is a software upgrade or do you need to swap the whole unit? I wonder if it’s possoble to change to the S’s guage meter.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I saw a YouTube video of a guy that changed his Lp700 meter gauge to the SV. Does anyone know if this is a software upgrade or do you need to swap the whole unit? I wonder if it’s possoble to change to the S’s guage meter.
That is interesting, can you post that youtube vid...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Happy New Year guys, I can provide online instrument meter conversion for Aventador using team viewer,u just need to find a workshop or someone that has a laptop using Odis software for Lamborghini brand & for removal & modification of instrument cluster outer frame.Can also do dealer level online programming of software as well as security programming of new keys & ecus on Aventador,Huracan & Urus.
Drop me a line if needed,Cheers 🍻

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I can,please check out the video in link.

Only issue with Huracan to performante conversion is "ALA" light blinking ,reason being
standard Huracan does not have an aerodynamic ecu on board so after conversion
instrument cluster looks for this ecu but cannot communicate with it therefore ALA blinks.
In link you can also see some videos of Aventador meter conversions.
🍻

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Happy New Year guys, I can provide online instrument meter conversion for Aventador using team viewer,u just need to find a workshop or someone that has a laptop using Odis software for Lamborghini brand & for removal & modification of instrument cluster outer frame.Can also do dealer level online programming of software as well as security programming of new keys & ecus on Aventador,Huracan & Urus.
Drop me a line if needed,Cheers 🍻
If change the instrument cluster from lp700 style to SV style, Will the G-force meter still works? not sure if regular lp700 has a G-force sensor inside the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts