Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if any Murcie SV’s are for sale or any recent transaction data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
Mine is not for sale but I did get an offer of $710,000 USD that I just turned down.

I don’t think any are for sale in NA at the moment. I don’t think it will be long until they are worth $1,000,000

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
I was literally looking last night and I couldn’t find one for sale in the US…. Amazing car! With only 350 made, they are going to be hard to get….

·
Registered
117 Posts
I actually have been looking for an SV as well, I found three cars so far. There is an orange one that a private seller here in the US would let go for $600k, clean title but owner said it was involved in an accident that was not reported on the carfax. Front bumper, headlight, and some other small parts needed to be replaced from the accident. Another SV is a Monterey Blue car, owner wants $1.2 million USD, 4,200 miles. Curated in Miami has a black one for sale, originally sold new in Saudi Arabia but was US spec car, 2,100 miles and they want $1 million USD. Those are the only cars I could find at the moment.

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
Yes sir I bought it with 7k miles in august put 8kish miles on it for 750k. I bought it for 715k hope that helps with market info.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
Yes sir I bought it with 7k miles in august put 8kish miles on it for 750k. I bought it for 715k hope that helps with market info.
Thats a gorgeous car! I sure it was hard to let go. God it sounds so good! May I ask why you decided to sell it?

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
I own another and that one had conflicting story that I was never able to verify but was told by many other Sv owners.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
311 Posts
I can't believe back in 2014 I was offered one for $320k.
Tell me about it! I remember when most hypercars could be bought for around 1M. Now look at the market. 😳

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's a shift in mentality and new generation of hyper car owners...it used to be you'd park money in an old Ferrari and polish it...values would climb but it was next to impossible to drive either parts being hard to come by or repairs taking months to complete...the newer generation doesn't want to mess with that stuff, so they're buying newer cars that they can drive, park some money and come out on top six months or a year later....with this mindset it's not taking 20 years for a car to reach it's value potential, it's taking a fraction of that. Same model, just streamlined.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So when you sold it, it had around 15k miles?
Well done! Thank you for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 53 Posts