Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I should share this to people who would appreciate it(and to break the ice and make my first ever thread, I hope I didn't break any rules). I found this SV over the weekend at a drag strip near Montreal Quebec drag racing a Lotus Evora(same owner).

I just have a question though, how many Lamborghini owners actually race their cars? I know some individuals buy them to pat themselves on the back after all the hard work they did to get it and like to strictly cruise. Since there are quite a few Lamborghini owners here I hope to many find out a bit more about owning a Lamborghini and racing it.

This is the link the race. I know we can't post links to our site but I'm guessing youtube is allowed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cayuga

In Southern Ontario there's Toronto Motorsports Park, located in Cayuga, actually 110km from Toronto. I haven't been but a friend frequents it with his Audi RS4. They have a drag strip and a road course.

He says the extent of his Lambo sightings is 2 Gallardos. Its mostly cars like his, Corvettes, once a Ford GT, etc.

I get it. In my understanding folks who have laid out the kind of bread to buy and who need to lay out the kind of bread to drive are pretty apprehensive about a 200km round trip (in this case) just to beat on their $12,000 clutch or $25,000 F1 transmission.

Its too bad really.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In Southern Ontario there's Toronto Motorsports Park, located in Cayuga, actually 110km from Toronto. I haven't been but a friend frequents it with his Audi RS4. They have a drag strip and a road course.

He says the extent of his Lambo sightings is 2 Gallardos. Its mostly cars like his, Corvettes, once a Ford GT, etc.

I get it. In my understanding folks who have laid out the kind of bread to buy and who need to lay out the kind of bread to drive are pretty apprehensive about a 200km round trip (in this case) just to beat on their $12,000 clutch or $25,000 F1 transmission.

Its too bad really.
I understand that it puts wear on the car but at the same time, they are made to be fast vehicles too. I've only ever seen a few racing at drapstrips and tracks so I was looking for the opinion of owners and their relationship to racing their cars.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I understand that it puts wear on the car but at the same time, they are made to be fast vehicles too. I've only ever seen a few racing at drapstrips and tracks so I was looking for the opinion of owners and their relationship to racing their cars.
hehe...

But yeah, you don't hear of people dragging them too much.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,825 Posts
That is a LAUNCH! Loved it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,825 Posts
Nice sound but, David you need a new cameraman.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I own a 2004 Murcielago, the real thing, and I'm looking for the LP670-4 SV kit, well what i really need is the bat wings and the side scoops cause i have the rest already installed, does anyone knows where i could get this parts made of carbon fiber, thanks

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi, I own a 2004 Murcielago, the real thing, and I'm looking for the LP670-4 SV kit, well what i really need is the bat wings and the side scoops cause i have the rest already installed, does anyone knows where i could get this parts made of carbon fiber, thanks
For the love of all things holy, would somebody please get this man a SV kit already!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I run all my cars. That night I almost destroyed my clutch by dumping it like I usually do on my GT500.

That night I got spanked 3 times by a GTR. My Shelby is much quicker on the 1/8th than the Murcielago, but nowhere near as sexy

http://youtu.be/FseJi1tXs3w

1 - 17 of 17 Posts