Lamborghini Talk banner

Lp640 project. Start of transformation

9K views 61 replies 22 participants last post by  Ripper 
#1 ·
Love my LP640 but I want more. I pulled the trigger on a SV kit. Actually this is my second full kit. Ran into problems with first vendor so I picked up a second one.
I’ll explain later.
Here’s before shots taken last week

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
oh boy.... I can't wait to see that front bumper! I've thought about doing the front bumper design on mine as well. Send me a message buddy when you can. I'd like to get in contact w/ that mfr. Great work :D

#4 ·
Spent several hours just getting exhaust tip to align perfectly. I see many kits with tip offset and uneven. Drives me nuts.

also spent all morning getting two piece rear fender arch to match perfectly.

Attachments

#10 ·
I’m super impressed with them. Spend a little more but well worth it. Only drawback is that they don’t offer the exhaust tip or the engine bonnet. I Pulled bonnet and exhaust tip off a full sv kit from jsk. Long story. I’ll explain why I have two Sv kits later.

#17 · (Edited)
Looks great. Did they supply the brackets for the back bumper? I did a sv conversion on my murci I just haven’t done the side intakes, have them but don’t want to cut the pre lp rockers on my 2003. I had to order the big ones from Italy thru AMH but all other brackets I had to make myself . How are you securing the rear deck lid, did you drill thru the frame? I made extensions to avoid drilling the rear frame.

#18 ·
Looks great. Did they supply the brackets for the back bumper? I did a sv conversion on my murci I just haven’t done the side intakes, have them but don’t want to cut the pre lp rockers on my 2003. I had to order the big ones from Italy thru AMH but all other brackets I had to make myself . How are you securing then rear deck lid did you drill thru the frame? I made extensions to avoid drilling the rear frame.
What you could do is widen and lengthen the Side Intakes to go over the Pre LP Rockers, this way you Dont cut away at rockers

#20 ·
Yes I beleive Premier makes the ones that fit over the stock ple LP intakes, they are bit bigger and front tip goes all the way to the end of the quarter panel, the OEMs are about 2 inhes shorter. I got the ones that come with the above kit but they they are bit wider but oem lenght, seems they require cutting the intake part of rocker though, dont want to jack the OPs thread but it could be good info for somebody doing the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.