Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am a large fan of the Murcielago and particularly like LP640. I am from Australia so I'm more interested in RHD cars than LHD cars. So I'm curious if anyone knows roughly how many manual LP640's were made in RHD? I know that there is information on the amount of manual LP640's in the US, but those are all for LHD models, not RHD.

I'm also wondering if there are any manual RHD LP640's in yellow produced? If so how many and does anyone know where they are? That is the best spec and a dream Lamborghini for me, so curious to know if one actually exists. I know there is one in LHD but not sure about RHD. Would really appreciate it if someone could share their knowledge on this.

Thanks for reading this. Any responses will be great.
Jack

·
Registered
27 Posts
We tried to get a UK number a few years ago on Pistonheads (you could probably search it) and we got to 6 confirmed. All coupes and one was yellow.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes: I owned a gated Giallo LP 640 in London and sold it to a friend.
Wow, so there is one. That's amazing to hear. Would you say that's the only rhd yellow gated lp640 in the world? It would be awesome if you could send through some photos of that car if possible? That's a poster car and spec right there. You certainly did an amazing spec. Hopefully one day I'll be able to buy it off your friend and get down to Australia. Sorry for the delayed reply, I had a look at it and forgot to respond. Thanks a lot for your response though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts