·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,550 Posts
They have some pretty cheap cars.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Some of them seem cheap, some seem to be about right, and then some are more than I would pay. The G Performante is about what most people ask for one of those. I do like shopping though, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I wish i was in the market for a car
there are several i could see in my garage at a good price

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
This is their lot
Google the address
Yeah, funny, but you know the picture has been captured in 2016 and since then they have rose a new building there :)
"Mc Guire Auto Sales received a new fresh start in the summer of 2017. Covering over 50,000 square feet across one level, the new state-of-the-art building..."

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They actually took down that fake Urus listing on their website so that means someone is monitoring these forums.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
All the info I can find online sounds like they are pretty legit... shoot they even have an Enzo listed for sale. I am guessing that the majority of their cars either have rebuilt titles or were involved in some type of accident. But maybe I am wrong and they are just looking to get rid of cars cheap haha. They have an LP 640 for $150k, Aventador S for $232k, 570s for $110k.... Now that's cheap!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Fully agree, too low to be true. But also here in Europe the prices have dropped heavily the last weeks. Now the dealers start with very low leasing rates and low interest just to get rid of their cars. Just got a 720S offered for 0.9% that has 7k mls on the ODO for 225k !!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,550 Posts
Someone should just call them and feel them out. It just looks too legit to be a scam, but who knows?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Someone should just call them and feel them out. It just looks too legit to be a scam, but who knows?
I called and nobody answered, left them a message. And then saw on google they were closed for the holiday weekend. So Monday should know more info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts