Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009+ Lp570 superleggera front bumpers can defiantly fit 2004-2008 gallardo but takes a lot of work. A lot of sanding/cutting with dremal on the bottom since the newer gallardos use different radiater brackets that raise the radiater higher out the way and at a different angle. And The edges won’t line up where the marker light are. This was installed by myself in my grauge at my house. Because the shops were bsing or tryna charge me 10k plus

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
The LP gallardo's have a slight curve in the hood as why these 09+ bumpers will not fit the preLP and leave the space gap between hood and bumper.

You needed a LP560/570 Style bumper for the preLP which removes the gap in the hood.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. A lot of the lp560 conversion bumpers I seen for pre-Lp I didn’t like how they looked. Plus this bumper was hella cheap. Aftermarket only like 700
The LP gallardo's have a slight curve in the hood as why these 09+ bumpers will not fit the preLP and leave the space gap between hood and bumper.

You needed a LP560/570 Style bumper for the preLP which removes the gap in the hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.