Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry I should clarify by dated I meant further from the more modern look they're redesigning towards, and not old as in ugly or not eye pleasing. Lol. I still think it is an art piece destined to remain exotic looking.

The newer models seem to be having more of a shorter height headlight as opposed to the rectangular shaped tail lights. It's more of a thinner slit that they look now I guess.
Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Yep! Couldn't have said it better myself :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I found number 33 its red, has 9500 miles on it. I have it in San Diego. It's in excellent condition but most guys would hate the fact that its been modified quite a bit. Carbon bumpers, fenders, hood, titanium exhaust, coil overs, sway bars, air boxes and some other cool stuff. Its for sale on ebay if any interest.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I found number 33 its red, has 9500 miles on it. I have it in San Diego. It's in excellent condition but most guys would hate the fact that its been modified quite a bit. Carbon bumpers, fenders, hood, titanium exhaust, coil overs, sway bars, air boxes and some other cool stuff. Its for sale on ebay if any interest.
That appears to be a Canadian spec car. Has it been imported and registered in the US?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have not yet had a chance to read every post here. Have you figured out how many total cars were built out of the 150?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
CLA12223 is up for sale at Lamborghini Broward. $249995 asking price, at 6100 miles.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts