Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

We're now offering 2 sets of the Super Trofeo kit as a promotion of our company. This kit is available for both Road and Track use.

The kit comprises of the following parts and are all made of 100% Vacuum Infused Carbon Fibre;

- Front Bumper
- Front Splitter
- Front Bumper Grill
- Side Skirts
- Rear Bumper with Difuser
- Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Spoiler
- Rear Spoiler Aluminum Upright

All for a very special price of US$15k (Limited to 2 sets only)

Optional:
- Race Bonnet
- Race Engine Cover

·
Registered
198 Posts
How would one integrate the side OEM tow hook to the center as shown in the picture? Would this fit on an 08 SL? Would you please provide separate pricing if one is only intersted in the front part of the package rather than side skirt and the rear diffuser? Please PM me if you wish to disclose information privately. Thank you very much for your time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As all products are made to order, you can request to have the tow hook or rear fog lamp opening removed or concealed flush.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How would one integrate the side OEM tow hook to the center as shown in the picture? Would this fit on an 08 SL? Would you please provide separate pricing if one is only intersted in the front part of the package rather than side skirt and the rear diffuser? Please PM me if you wish to disclose information privately. Thank you very much for your time.

Can you please give me your email so that I can quote you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts