Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

We're just starting development on our LP560 lowering springs, for cars equipped with lift. Like all our springs will feature a progressive rate spring, achieved by using a tapered spring rod, to preserve ride quality despite the drop.

On the Huracan we ended up going with 25mm (1 inch) front and 35mm (1 3/8") on the rear.

Sat nice and level, not stupid low, still sensible like all our spring options. What does everyone think? What would you like to see?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yes u should. I have been campaigning for Spring makers to make one for the LP gallardo but no one is interested. Swift springs are good for their stocks are always not available. Someone should just make and have it always available.

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes u should. I have been campaigning for Spring makers to make one for the LP gallardo but no one is interested. Swift springs are good for their stocks are always not available. Someone should just make and have it always available.
Thanks for the feedback. Just to be clear, we are 100% making springs for these cars, not in the future, it's in development right now. What we're mainly interested in is how much people want to drop the cars. Currently the plan is probably 20mm front and 30mm rear but always interested in input from owners.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Just to be clear, we are 100% making springs for these cars, not in the future, it's in development right now. What we're mainly interested in is how much people want to drop the cars. Currently the plan is probably 20mm front and 30mm rear but always interested in input from owners.
Interested

·
Registered
840 Posts
Your height drop numbers seems good.

·
Registered
435 Posts
That's great you are making these....I have your springs I'm about to install on my R8. I already have swift's on both my G's, but if being visually picky, I wish the rear drop was a little more on both my cars.

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great you are making these....I have your springs I'm about to install on my R8. I already have swift's on both my G's, but if being visually picky, I wish the rear drop was a little more on both my cars.
Cool Robby,

Thanks for supporting our company. We just completed the prototypes for the LP Gallardos, went with 20mm/30mm drop (or at least that's the aim, 90% of the time we get it right out of the box, we'll see where they sit.)

Should be here next week and then we'll get test fitment done, settle and measure drop.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool Robby,

Thanks for supporting our company. We just completed the prototypes for the LP Gallardos, went with 20mm/30mm drop (or at least that's the aim, 90% of the time we get it right out of the box, we'll see where they sit.)

Should be here next week and then we'll get test fitment done, settle and measure drop.
Need a test car to fit them on!?!?!?!:evil:

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need a test car to fit them on!?!?!?!:evil:
We have one lined up, but thanks for Volunteering ;)

Once we have them signed off we will let everyone know. We usually run a 'pre-buy' special. Since they come by Sea Freight from Australia, and production takes 2 or 3 weeks we offer a discount to everyone who buys ahead of time and waits the 8-10 weeks until we can ship.

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Had a bit of a lag, some delays getting the test car available, but the prototypes are fitted. We're looking for some feedback from you guys. Drop has been measured at 15mm front, 22mm rear. We were looking for a little more at the rear to level the rake.

Would people be happy with that level, or would you like to see lower? About 5mm front & rear is the furthest we would really want to go, and still retain the ride quality, shock absorber function and suspension geometry that our spring line is known for.

Thoughts?

·
Administrator
3,691 Posts
Rear is fine, front has to come down some

·
Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I was thinking another 5mm on the front, seems like that's more or less the consensus.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i think the front is perfect, nice even gap all round, id raise the rear rather than lower the front more... but then again i have an 04 so i dont have a nose lift :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts