Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may not have a PhD in searching but I just spent an hour looking for clear and concise pics / description of LP560 coupe egear fluid reservoir location.
Tons of links and info on preLP but for some reason having no luck on LP560. I’m trying to track a leak and I’m out of fluid and need to figure out how / where to top it of.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NVM I think I got it.
For anyone in the same boat here are 2 pics.
first is directly from above, to the right of the transaxle showing the heat shield that hides the reservoir.
The other pic is taken from behind the car looking forward, showing the reservoir and black cap under the heat shield.
NB: my car is a 2013 with twin turbos so some of the plumbing may look different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for that good information. I asked the same question a while ago but didn't get anywhere. What fluid are you going to use?

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that good information. I asked the same question a while ago but didn't get anywhere. What fluid are you going to use?
Pentosin CHF 11S. $28/liter at every local auto parts store.
I was led to believe that the preLP cars used some $50/gal special order (orange) fluid but LP cars have pentosin (green). Mine blew a line and dumped / sprayed green so I’m pretty sure it already had Petosin.
The system seems identical to the R tronic so much more information available by searching for R8. All the parts I’m seeing under the hood have the Audi 4 rings and same part numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found more information last night after I had figured out where the reservoir was. This is from the R8 R tronic service manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts