Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one knows where to get the center display of speedo meter or part number for replacement?
My display starts to fade on my 2009 LP560-4.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 | Mercedes E63 AMG (W212) | Mercedes-Benz E350 Cabriolet (A207)
8 Posts
Does any one knows where to get the center display of speedo meter or part number for replacement?

Thanks in advance!
I'm from Singapore, searched around a few workshops but the response always was that the whole instrument cluster has to be changed. Finally found a shop that could repair and refurbish the faded LCD. Conclusion, the screen can be repaired, didn't cost much too. Good luck with your search!

BEFORE (With The he Faded LCD)

AFTER (Repaired)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from Singapore, searched around a few workshops but the response always was that the whole instrument cluster has to be changed. Finally found a shop that could repair and refurbish the faded LCD. Conclusion, the screen can be repaired, didn't cost much too. Good luck with your search!

BEFORE (With The he Faded LCD)
View attachment 298343

AFTER (Repaired)
View attachment 298344
Thanks for your reply I will try to contact them 👍

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks in advance!
After researching on the internet and disassembled my cluster I manage to get the part number for the display unit hope this will help others.

I am not sure about earlier Gallardo but I have a 2009 LP560.

Part number is 8928554001
It is center display for Audi A4 8e
You can search it from Aliexpess or Alibaba
I think there is one of seller have it on eBay too
I have placed the link for an ebay site below:

I hope this will helps those who have same problem. I have just ordered mine will update when I have installed.

Thanks again for all replies.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After researching on the internet and disassembled my cluster I manage to get the part number for the display unit hope this will help others.

I am not sure about earlier Gallardo but I have a 2009 LP560.

Part number is 8928554001
It is center display for Audi A4 8e
You can search it from Aliexpess or Alibaba
I think there is one of seller have it on eBay too
I have placed the link for an ebay site below:

I hope this will helps those who have same problem. I have just ordered mine will update when I have installed.

Thanks again for all replies.
Just got it install today and would like to confirm that this part works great on LP-560.
Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts