Shifters - $1,200
Steering Wheel - $2,500
Steering Column - $1,000
Mirrors - $1,600
E-Brake Handle - $550
E - Brake Surround - $550
A/C & Radio Control Surround Frame - $1,000
Centre Console - $1,200

Into the parts with 8 months of waiting to receive them...All custom parts, most of which are one of a kind, perfect quality... DM for more pics or questions...

See less See more
#12 ·
Hi just to inform other forum members not to get caught up with this guy Mindaugas unfortunately i did not read enough on this guy and got scammed , to make the story short i did a purchase and got asked to send friends and family witch my PayPal account does not allow then it started taking month and always asking for more time weeks and days 4 moth in this guy sent me a pair of paddles of the 2 i ordered he sent out the onces for my gallardo got them had the mechanic install them and guess what the paddles were so close to the hi beam stalk that when i hit the hi beam the car will down shift crazy super dangerous ( pics attached )

so i called up the guy sent video pictures and he said i will make new once so i did not give him much trouble about it the guy asked me what i did for a leaving and he asked me for some advice on how to do business stating that his bean having problems with almost all the clients because he has to lie about time being done on the parts because his shop is a 2 man show so i told hi he needs to go into details about what its done and how he likes products custom made and that it takes time but not to lie specially on 2 or 3 month , so he tank me a said i will get a new mold done and i will have them done in 2 weeks so i was like no problem ( remember customs plus shipping plus mechanic all payed by me )

weeks go by and nothing guy keeps on asking for time and month go by by this point paypal time to make a claim was gone and i was stuck with bad paddles still on the car so i did not have to re pay mechanic to put the oem paddles and then re install replacement carbon paddles i was ok since he saidhe will take only 2 weeks and i had my SV to use

so 4 moth go by and this guy now says he has the paddles done and also the paddles i ordered for my SV witch i said over email i did not what first because moth when by and second because the first set still did not work, he reply i dont care 1day or 10 years you ordered you pay i send replacement if not i don't send nothing so at this point i was stuck with non working paddles he did send video of the working once donde and also the aventador paddles so i was like ok ate you shipping today he said not they are in Russia and i cant ship from there because the shipping you asked for is 800 dollars witch i quoted and it was 80 , but the first shipment with the local shipping toke like 6 weeks to arrive so he shipped them to Lituania and showd me that the box arrived sent more photos and i sent the payment witch he blackmailed me to send or i was not getting the replacements payment sent i send him my verified address he send me a tracking and it was to a different city close but different he said i called fedex its ok its all good

the packege never arrived it got singed by another person in another address and paypal did refund me the money after a couple of days and cancelled his account do to many claims , all in all it was almost 1 year now i dont have paddles and i have to re pay the shop to re install oem customs and shipping lost over 1000 all in

moral of the story buy from reputable local shops i liked his work over pictures i saw but after digging up his name hi is banned from nsx ,R8 , and this forum and lots of people got scamed big on group buys and parts not delivered

His name is Mindaugas Tamosiunas
His email: m_tamosiunas@yahoo.com

if anybody got scammed by this guy and needs some help of info let me know just posting so no one gets caught up in this guys frauds like me sorry for the long post

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.