Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took a week off from my normal obsessive daily checking/searching in general, just checked my saved searches on the usual sites....FIVE LP560-2 50th Anniversario's now mixed in. That's pretty crazy for 5 of them to be on the market now/same-time for how limited they are. One of them only has 69 miles one it! It was bought in 2013 and went right into storage. Now only if I had a budget of $200k+ haha (well honestly if I had $200k+ budget Im not sure it would be going into a Gallardo)

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
I'm pretty sure I had a guy call me yesterday that said he had this car, but in GATED, and is looking to buy a Sprint Booster for it. It's definitely an LP and is Gated, but don't know for certain if it was a -2 car.... He did tell me there are only like 5 in usa. Does than mean it was the rwd -2 car?

How many gated normal LP's are there in USA?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IF what I've seen and read so far is correct, there are only 50 of the LP560s produced for US and 29 of them are gated (all are RWD). So basically 20% of them are for resale at the moment.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I took a week off from my normal obsessive daily checking/searching in general, just checked my saved searches on the usual sites....FIVE LP560-2 50th Anniversario's now mixed in. That's pretty crazy for 5 of them to be on the market now/same-time for how limited they are. One of them only has 69 miles one it! It was bought in 2013 and went right into storage. Now only if I had a budget of $200k+ haha (well honestly if I had $200k+ budget Im not sure it would be going into a Gallardo)
Can you please post the links to these cars? The only manual LP560-2 Anniversary cars I was aware of are:
13977 Belongs to timelinex on this forum
13993 at L Charlotte

The one in LA has 18k miles so it’s more of a driver
Compared to the 69 mile one.

Here is another needle in a haystack

https://wearecurated.com/lamborghini-superleggera-for-sale/

Manual SL.

Just crazy the market has changed so much in the exotic car world.
That's a Canadian-spec car that has been there for awhile. It is probably the only Verde Ithaca LP manual SL in North America.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you please post the links to these cars? The only manual LP560-2 Anniversary cars I was aware of are:
13993 at L Charlotte

That's a Canadian-spec car that has been there for awhile. It is probably the only Verde Ithaca LP manual SL in North America.
Just sent you an PM

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
IF what I've seen and read so far is correct, there are only 50 of the LP560s produced for US and 29 of them are gated (all are RWD). So basically 20% of them are for resale at the moment.
Fact is 25 for the US and 3 for Canada.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
13993 at L Charlotte

There are at least 2 more on the forum.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Can you post the links? Links come up in searches that are years old. 5 seems like a high number?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Can you post the links? Links come up in searches that are years old. 5 seems like a high number?
VIN: ZHWGU5BR2ELA13778

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?dealerType=all&mdId=21195&mkId=20069&page=1&perPage=20&rd=99999&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT&sort=relevance&trId=56528&zc=15237

VIN: ZHWGU5BR6ELA13993

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=15237&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&distance=50000&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d255#listing=235391444

VIN: ZHWGU5BR9ELA13857

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=538684811&zip=15237&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=15237&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=off&modelCodeList=GALLARDO&makeCodeList=LAM&searchRadius=0&trimCodeList=GALLARDO%7CLP+560-2+50th+Anniversario&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=GALLARDO&makeCodeList=LAM&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=LAM&modelCode1=GALLARDO&clickType=listing

VIN: ZHWGU5BR8ELA13977

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=512462780&zip=15237&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=15237&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=off&modelCodeList=GALLARDO&makeCodeList=LAM&searchRadius=0&trimCodeList=GALLARDO%7CLP+560-2+50th+Anniversario&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=GALLARDO&makeCodeList=LAM&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=LAM&modelCode1=GALLARDO&clickType=listing

The other one is a direct dealership site, don't have it right now, will add that one soon

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Thanks. I doubt if they are all actually active. As an example one of many still up but not active.
https://www.boardwalkautogroup.com/used/Lamborghini/2013-Lamborghini-Gallardo+LP560-2+Anniversary-17c1dcf00a0e0a6b2d6948d7fe2369ef.htm

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Those 4 are active, the listing dates are current, two have the just added flag, one has new flag. Crazy for that many, cool to see though
Thanks for the update. If you can find the 5th one that would be very helpful.

13857 was last listed at O'Gara Coach in California in 5/15 with reported numerous rock chips in the paint. These recent photos look pretty good. So either the paint was repaired or the photos aren't showing them.

Certainly unusual that the only LP manuals for sale are all Anniversary cars. 13778 in NY with only 74 miles is a gem if the Lambo dealer can certify that it's been serviced properly and is ready to drive.

These cars may appear to be priced high, especially in today's soft market. But I'm old enough to remember people saying "Who would ever pay $100K for a Mercedes Gullwing?" and there are 1500 of those.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts