Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Both can have F1 tone. They are slightly different though. A Pre-LP is super raw sounding and has an F1 scream at mid to high rpm. The LP is easier to achieve high pitch and has a smoother ride up the rpms. It is hard to describe. Some youtube thing started this internet myth that only LP can be high pitched. Both are high pitched but yes the LP is slightly higher. Some prefer the raw early sound and some prefer the LP later sound. No question any Murci with a good aftermarket exhaust will be better than any car you will ever encounter on the road!

For Pre-LP either go custom x pipe or Fabspeed. Here is what it sounds like.

Also Pre-LP with B-Rogue & Avant Garde Exhaust

·
Registered
69 Posts
Okay guys.... timing couldn't be better. No BS. My favorite Lambo performance company literally just dropped THE BEST 6.2L first gen Murci exhaust I have ever heard. Literally makes the 1st gen Murci have 98% of the LP640 scream, pitch and F1 sound (and I do consider myself an exhaust connoisseur).

So if you like the way my LP640 sounds (Formula 1), there is no better option than this new Titanium Murcielago exhaust from B-Rogue Built in Chicago (click on black image below):

It is RIDICULOUS. I will be shooting some videos with the owner of the Murci soon (who is a friend). He is thrilled with the result. He commissioned this exhaust and asked Bradon (owner of B-Rogue) to get it to sound as close to my car (straight piped LP640) as possible. WOW. 6.2L values just went up haha
Here is what I was looking for. He says a Pre-LP can sound 98% as high pitched as LP.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 fly by and burnout - YouTube
This is my old LP 640, 2008. It had the Kreissieg exhaust on it. I loved it so much I took my Valentino Balboni exhaust off my Aventador SV roadster and put on Kreissieg. It's affordable and the best sounding exhaust out there. (Just my opinion....)

Reactions: Rainier G

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
153 Posts
LP640 wins the pitch war all day, every day. 6.5L FTW.

That said, the LP580/1st Gen 6.2L Murci can still get up there if you choose the right exhaust!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts