Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got Lp headlight specs? Or can help me with this? So I can try to recreate a cover like this with my 3D printer. They want 550$ for them headlight covers and the websites in a different language...

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
140 Posts
Type of specs........Do you need the length and width dimensions filled in on this picture.? JFYI, I tried 'covers' for other cars I've had.... never liked the fitment/ too easy for hater to rip off........ I vinyl wrap everything now. Way more room for customization, colors, design. It stills protects and is completely removable. I just tinted all my tails and markers for now. Still haven't touched the headlights as I kind of like them just the way they are right now

Attachments

Reactions: 7.62x39

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Type of specs........Do you need the length and width dimensions filled in on this picture.? JFYI, I tried 'covers' for other cars I've had.... never liked the fitment/ too easy for hater to rip off........ I vinyl wrap everything now. Way more room for customization, colors, design. It stills protects and is completely removable. I just tinted all my tails and markers for now. Still haven't touched the headlights as I kind of like them just the way they are right now
Yea I need the length. the length to the two upper edges of the headlight from bottom to the top.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Couldn't find my Metric tape. Hope this helps...
gallardo-lp-560-4-spyder-white-headlight-1200x800 - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yessir, have Fun !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts