Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read full ad , as I’ll be very detailed in the description. This is the active spoiler from my own 13 Gallardo. I’m not sure if this fits pre-LP, but I know will fit the 09-14 LP. Sold several things here in LamboTalk with no problems.

This was taken off due to a rear spoiler upgrade and does not have any hydraulics or mechanical pieces or camera etc with it as was kept in my car. The original color is Grigio Telesto and is wrapped in Carbon Fiber Style on the top portion – please refer to pics….This is not the nicer 5D Carbon Fiber wrap but more of the printed style as I knew I was eventually getting upgraded and just wanted the contrast look. However, no one has ever noticed the difference and still looks good , IMO. My mirrors are full Carbon and no one has mentioned a difference in “look”.

There is a super small nick hard to picture where I had an issue with my garage chain break and fall on this nothing major. I’m happy to send more pictures if needed. This CF contrast is great on any car and adds a little touch to the rear end. The underneath is not wrapped and I could never see it and was not taken off the car when wrapped. Again please see pics for reference.

Both wrap job and uninstall of this spoiler were done at a Professional Exotic Shop and I can get you in touch with them if needed.

Asking $750 Shipped to your door in the Cont. USA with Signature Required for Safety. Prefer local pickup in Southern Calif. If available.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts