Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New to the board but not to the high-end performance market. Have owned a 911 Turbo, R8, Z06, and currently drive an M5, Mclaren 570s Spyder and my new Huracan. Absolutely love the Mclaren and the Lamborghini. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another 911 Turbo/Turbo S or R8 as they performed flawlessly, in particular with repeated launches in my Porsche. The Mclaren has been excellent and while only a week into the Lambo, it’s been marvelous. I daily drive my M5 and sprinkle in doses of the McLaren and Lambo. The only car above I wouldn’t get again would be a Z06. Nightmare and cheaply made-it is cheaper for a reason. Super cars are like your kids, you love them all the same!!!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,555 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new Huracan. After you get some more time in the Huracan I would love to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the others.

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
That is stunning! Great shot.

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
What kind of wing is that? Could you take a couple of pics o it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats. Also interested in hearing your thoughts on the 580. Is yours tuned by chance? I’m trying to get as many opinions of the tune by owners of 580s.

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
That really looks good! Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
442 Posts
You got the proper wheels, big congrats. Is it Grigio Titans? How hard is it to clean/maintain?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bundles- one more request comparing the 570 and Huracan , i've driven both but not in ownership levels. With the 570 price drop almost to late Gallardo levels even interested to hear if it's a middle ground between all three minus the doors of course, as has that value but the Lambo Aura..etc...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bundles- one more request comparing the 570 and Huracan , i've driven both but not in ownership levels. With the 570 price drop almost to late Gallardo levels even interested to hear if it's a middle ground between all three minus the doors of course, as has that value but the Lambo Aura..etc...

Both cars are distinctly and beautifully magical. The Mclaren is dignified like the British, glides to its end speed effortlessly while the Lamborghini is aggressive like the Italians, a mafioso approach's in your face acceleration to the end speed that never lets you forget every increase mph. Both are equal in 0-60 with Mclaren topping high speed at 207 and Lamborghini at 195. They're like your kids, you love them both equally for their different personalities, aspirations and accomplishments. If money is the issue, you cannot go wrong with the cheaper out of a 570s and Huracan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts