Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dm3murcielago said:
yo, rakjoe, where is this held at??? Man that blue lambo is sick!!! :D
We meet at different locations, Sunset Plaza, Malibu , West Hollywood etc...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
OK, this is the new info of the Sunday June 26th cruise.
Due to higher attendance than originally taught we decided to change the meeting location, we will meet at 11:45 in Beverly Hills On Beverly Drive and Santa Monica Blvd. The exact location is Beverly Drive Between Santa Monica Blvd and Park Place.
We expect to have Murcies, Gallardos, Diablos etc.
Destination is Malibu via PCH and back.
Please confirm with me if you planing to attend by PM or Email and also if you have any questions.
[email protected]

Approximate return time is 4 PM.

Joe :wave:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, we got updates !
I just came back from Malibu, I did some ground work for the Sunday cruise and got some announcements to make.
I was able to secure us a location for lunch and parking in the front for all the cars together ! As some of you may know, parking 15+ cars together in front of a restaurant in Malibu on Sunday is not easy. It will be one hell of a location for a photo shoot. (weazel, get ready!).
The restaurant called BEAU RIVAGE, it's very conveniently located at 26025 Pacific Coast Highway in the city of Malibu. It has a nice sized parking lot that big part of it will be secured for us to park. There is a 76 Unical gas station very close so we can fill up the thirsty damn Lambos when we done eating, the menu is very good too. for more info go here: www.beaurivagerestaurant.com
The route will be as follows; we will start driving west on Santa Monica blvd then turn to Wilshire west and drive up to the 405 S. We'll take 405 S to 10 W to PCH North and proceed to to Malibu.
We will turn right on Malibu Canyon and drive thru Santa Monica mountains to Mulholand HWY where we will turn Left and follow the curvy road pass the Rockstore to Kannan Road Where we will turn left and drive all the way down to PCH.
We will turn Left on PCH and proceed South until we stop at the Beau Rivage Restaurant for lunch.
I will print maps for those in attendance for extra navigational help.
Remember ! The CHP and LASD are conducting an operation called "Safe Canyons" in the Malibu area as we speak, the operation is aimed at speeding Motorcycles and vehicles, please take it to consideration when attempting to open up that baby :whip: .
Please show up on time (11:45 AM), loaded up with fuel and with a clean car as we will be taking ALLOT of pictures
It's OK to invite friends with other ULTRA exotics cars but let's keep it ULTRA ! (308,328 :tdown: )

For more info PM or Email me at [email protected]

See you Sunday.

Joe :wave:

·
Registered
104 Posts
:( I was going to bring my 91 SL300 with the SL500 stickers on it. Its a cheap upgrade and most people cant even tell the difference. :(

Guess i'll just stay home and watch how you ballers do it when you post pics. :wave:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LV Eric said:
:( I was going to bring my 91 SL300 with the SL500 stickers on it. Its a cheap upgrade and most people cant even tell the difference.

Guess i'll just stay home and watch how you ballers do it when you post pics. :wave:
You had one of those, admit it. :rolling:
I still think you should come, fly in Sunday morning, whats the biggie ?

:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
LV Eric said:
:( A guy i worked with had 91 SL300 with the SL500 stickers on it(in 93) its a cheap upgrade and most people cant even tell the difference:

^^^^Ever since then I learned that trick from him I do something like that to all my cars, MY GTR's arnt GTR's they are 1.6l Opel moters that just sound good. MY Mercs are all 190's changed too 600's etc saves me alot of money. Did I mention the watches, houses...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LV Eric said:
^^^^Ever since then I learned that trick from him I do something like that to all my cars, MY GTR's arnt GTR's they are 1.6l Opel moters that just sound good. MY Mercs are all 190's changed too 600's etc saves me alot of money. Did I mention the watches, houses...
So are you coming or not ? :confused:

I think you should.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Joe,

Thanks for putting the cruise together. For such a short notice, it was a very successful event, more than 20 Lambos in attendance. It was nice meeting you and the others.

LV Eric, your car is absolutely insane. That sound is reserve for race cars only. Oh wait a minute, that is a race car. :) I love how you open your car door to let the air in. Can you imagine doing that in a Ferrari? You would not have a door by the time you get home.

It was a pleasure guys.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts