Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

Registered
Yep, my local dealer in the UK posted this a few months back:

I thought no Euro Huracans have OPFs yet (only China?). This is why I want to see if the Akra system is compatible with OPF-equipped Chinese Evos since removing these devices is apparently quite challenging.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
^Nicely edited video, though, it's the typical glitzy, blatant dealership advertising.

Although, I enjoy Chris Harris' videos I don't trust them to be fully honest and they are marginally informative and tantamount, for the most part, at best to entertainment and at worst to naked/aggressive brand advertising.

Registered
By the way, the overrun cracks are way overdone in that car. Real race cars (GT3, Super Trofeo) don鈥檛 have that so it is purely engineered theatre.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
By the way, the overrun cracks are way overdone in that car. Real race cars (GT3, Super Trofeo) don鈥檛 have that so it is purely engineered theatre.
Yes, it seemed like there was an overabundance of crackles.

Registered
The 2021 STO got certified by the EPA and it doesn't have the GPF...

Made a big mistake in trying to read, and understand, the details in this comprehensive report of the Application for Emissions Certification... it is not for the faint of heart... be that as it may... good news that the MY 2020 US EPA and CA emissions approval for Huracan has been updated for 2021 to include STO... since this is related only to the US, not clear how the GPF issue is viewed for rest of the world...

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
I would say for MY22 all bets are off and we could see GPF.

Registered
I would say for MY22 all bets are off and we could see GPF.
When does MY22 start? My BOS states the car is a MY21 with delivery shown as Oct 31 (September build).

Normally the new model year starts after August so mine should theoretically be a 鈥22..... unless because my VIN will be issued before then?

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
MY switches over in May/June but with COVID it might be delayed.

Registered
When does MY22 start? My BOS states the car is a MY21 with delivery shown as Oct 31 (September build).

Normally the new model year starts after August so mine should theoretically be a 鈥22..... unless because my VIN will be issued before then?
My BOS also had MY21 and my dealer confirmed last week my STO will be a MY21 with a June production. My guess is they switch over MY in September instead of June.

Registered
It would seem that we represent 3 out of the 5 cars being received by Grand Touring this year (the 4th is actually a friend on my race team). Hopefully all of us escape GPFs.

Registered
It would seem that we represent 3 out of the 5 cars being received by Grand Touring this year (the 4th is actually a friend on my race team). Hopefully all of us escape GPFs.
I'm located in Vancouver and I'm receiving the first customer car at LOV. Not sure how many STO's they're getting this year but it could be around 5.

And if your BOS says 2021 you should be fine.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts