Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a Performante and wanted to see if anyone here would know someone that would be willing to sell. Also if there are some advise or pointers from people on spec and what to look out for in Performantes that would be great.

Specs:
Coupe
Color: Blues: Le Mans, Blu Nova, Blu Nila, Blu Guaco etc
Mileage: Under 5k preferred
Seats: Comfort style preferred

I've checked out Autotrader and Car Guru but there are no blues or have sport seats so I'm searching on here to see if I could get someone who might be on edge to sell

Thanks for coming by the post. Happy to be part of the community

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Welcoming and good luck with the hunt! You should check CarGuru & Auto Trader.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcoming and good luck with the hunt! You should check CarGuru & Auto Trader.
Thanks for the reply Russk, Yeah I looked at those sites but not interested in those specs especially bcuz of the color options on there. I thought i try forums to see if anyone was thinking to sell but hadnt yet

·
Registered
222 Posts
BTW, it appears all of these cars have climbed either in value or asking price. The Perfs seem to really be going crazy for some reason. Sooner the better maybe.
The entire car market is inflated but the Perf will continue to do well in both short and long term. Relatively low production, V10 NA, and perfect blend for both street and track. The STO will definitely get some Perf owners to unload but I think resale values will still be very strong since there were less than 2,000 Perf's made with only around 300-400 spyders from what I've been told by numerous sources.

Reactions: Dee Zed and Mike A

·
Registered
222 Posts
are there sport seats for performante? i thought only bucket/race and comfort seats are the available.
No - The only options are the comfort seats and the bucket/race seats for the Perf.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Registered
191 Posts
The entire car market is inflated but the Perf will continue to do well in both short and long term. Relatively low production, V10 NA, and perfect blend for both street and track. The STO will definitely get some Perf owners to unload but I think resale values will still be very strong since there were less than 2,000 Perf's made with only around 300-400 spyders from what I've been told by numerous sources.
I agree with everything you said. And one more thing: Lamborghini will build as many STO as possible, at least until the last customer will get his car. It remains to be seen, in what number the STO will finally be built.

·
Registered
222 Posts
So from what I am seeing here, if one owns a Performante they should feel pretty good its a good investment.
I rarely look at cars as “good” investments. It’s all relative to your definition of a good investment. Is it a good buy compared to other super cars in its class - 100%. The car is absolutely incredible and is part of a dying breed. If depreciation is important factor for you then yes, it’s a good buy for sure vs others that can’t even provide the unique experience the Perf does.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For sure and its so hard to get one now thata why i turned to the forums to expand my search

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
87 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Performante any time soon with the specs you're seeking. As others mentioned, these vehicles are rare and values are sky-high these days. If you do find one available you may just have to take whatever you can get.

One thing I can assure you of: If this is your first Lamborghini it doesn't matter what color it is and what stitching patterns are in the seats...all Lamborghini's share the same ability to put a stooped-looking smile on your face when you smash the gas and everything turns into a blissful blur :cool:

Buy one you can get your hands on now, drive it, use it, get used to ownership, become comfortable with it, and then when you find the "perfect car" later in life you can upgrade!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I meant I don't want bucket seats
I almost bought a blue performante last year before buying a 488, couldnt do it though because race buckets were so uncomfortable. Good luck on your search, blues are the best color :)

Reactions: ZM786

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Perf prices will remain strong because STO's will most likely retail close or over $400k for the foreseeable future.

If you have the money and want good long term investment Lambos buy a Perf, STO and SV. The days of the NA engine are almost over.

Btw, here's a salvage titled Perf spyder for anyone interested...

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
One thing I can assure you of: If this is your first Lamborghini it doesn't matter what color it is and what stitching patterns are in the seats...all Lamborghini's share the same ability to put a stooped-looking smile on your face when you smash the gas and everything turns into a blissful blur :cool:
I always end up regretting it when I settle for a color that is not what I wanted. Before doing that maybe better to look at other lambo options in color you want? With a such a premium on the Performante how about a LP610 or better yet LP640 Evo, same power as Performante and a blast to drive and great in car electronics. Could probably get a newer one of these for less money than perfomante

·
Registered
301 Posts
This was my old Perf. I remember listing it last year around this time, listed it on this forum and not a single offer. Finally sold it last August and now I'm kicking myself for not keeping it longer because Perf prices have gone through the roof.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts