Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts

I’m downright shocked that neither of those listings call out the branded title for being a manufacturer buyback. I’ve never seen a buyback that was genuinely messed up. Almost always is for something stupid and they’re always out of California where people can get away with it. Still would be too hard to sell later that I don’t think I would touch it. I’d prefer 50k miles over a branded title for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hmm will the price continue to drop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will have a 2016 LP 610 available soon. It is salvage title though. It’s a month away from being completely restored.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will have a 2016 LP 610 available soon. It is salvage title though. It’s a month away from being completely restored.
im interested in the huracan u are mentioning my # is 9093583336
I recently got a offer for 175k on this car but What I can possibly do is purchase another salvage title huracan for you and rebuild it. Might be a way to save you 20-30k and possibly make you money on the back end once you are ready to sale.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I recently got a offer for 175k on this car but What I can possibly do is purchase another salvage title huracan for you and rebuild it. Might be a way to save you 20-30k and possibly make you money on the back end once you are ready to sale.
Make money on branded titles exotics?
It’s hard enough to not lose on a clean car. Never happen

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,263 Posts
What do yo
u think of these seats? My dealer is trying to sell me this EVO spyder.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What do yo
u think of these seats? My dealer is trying to sell me this EVO spyder.
I think that’s horrifyingly bad...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Make money on branded titles exotics?
It’s hard enough to not lose on a clean car. Never happen
Yes it’s a big business and my profit magain is high. Titles can be rebuilt when restored correctly and cleared by the dmv. Insurance companies cover up to 70% of the bluebook value of the car. I deal with pro athletes and entertainers and if they can save 50-60k on a exotic they will. Not to mention exotic rentals. Title doesn’t matter to renters.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m downright shocked that neither of those listings call out the branded title for being a manufacturer buyback. I’ve never seen a buyback that was genuinely messed up. Almost always is for something stupid and they’re always out of California where people can get away with it. Still would be too hard to sell later that I don’t think I would touch it. I’d prefer 50k miles over a branded title for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Salvage title sales are big business. These cars sale at auction for close to full price depending on damage. I’m currently finishing a 2016 huracan 610 LP that I bought at auction for 72k. The car only had 6,700 miles on it. I bought a salvage 2019 Mclaren 570s with 564 actual miles on it for 84k out the door. Sold it in 15 minutes for 96k. I also buy for exotic rental companies. Just have to do a little research and network. I’m In the process of buying a wrecked 2019 488 pista for 150k. Bluebook on it with the salvage title is 330k. Huge profit margins.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts