Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Gallardo 550 - 2 spider looking to get more pop and Crackle out of exhaust without breaking the bank any recommendations and if I have to upgrade the exhaust what is a decent one

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have a Fabspeed exhaust and I absolutely love it. I don't necessarily get pops and crackles but maybe thats something you can get with a tune. It doesn't drone while cruising on the highway and it screams when you're doing a pull. Its really the best of both worlds. If you're looking for more good, quality sound from your G I'd recommend Fabspeed X pipe anyday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Fabspeed exhaust and I absolutely love it. I don't necessarily get pops and crackles but maybe thats something you can get with a tune. It doesn't drone while cruising on the highway and it screams when you're doing a pull. Its really the best of both worlds. If you're looking for more good, quality sound from your G I'd recommend Fabspeed X pipe anyday.
I appreciate the help thanks what does it usually cost for a system like that and is that just the exhaust or is that from the headers all the way

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
I appreciate the help thanks what does it usually cost for a system like that and is that just the exhaust or is that from the headers all the way
You can get a tune and they can write it to not only give you more HP & Torque, but alter the exhaust note. I did my Huracan and it doubled the pops and increase the volume quite a bit. You should contact Eurocharged in Dallas and ask them what they have for a Gallardo. It is all done with a handheld portable device, not need to send your ECU or take you car anywhere.
Not sure of the price, but typically around $3000.00.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I just did the exhaust (no headers, cat delete, etc). Their MSRP is $4,700 but they're also a forum sponsor so maybe they could hook ya up with a discount (obviously no promises since I can't speak for them). But even at MSRP its definitely worth it. I was actually a little sad that I didn't upgrade the exhaust earlier after I heard what its capable of sounding like :LOL:

·
Registered
35 Posts
i get tons of pops and crackles after VF tune.
Also Yellow back fire between shifts

Lp560
Catless Headers + Akrapovic Exhaust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts