Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have cash in hand looking to buy a huracan 610-4 for 150K. I see them every now and again for this price range. not in a hurry to find a deal. let me know what you have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're out there. I let one go at Manheim today for 152,500. it had 32K on it. I would've bought it for 145, or paid the 152 if it was local to me

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yeah that was sort of my admittedly facetious point above.

I imagine there’s a looooooooong line of people who’d be buying at those prices.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,933 Posts
My dealer is telling me he can only give $150K for mine on my trade. I have 1600 miles and it is MINT. For that I might just keep it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There’s a thread on here from a couple months ago where ppl posted links to cars that were in that price range. Not sure why it’s hard for u to believe. There’s still currently a black one in Texas, but it was a lemon buyback. Still priced below 150k. I’ll make sure to update when I buy one and what I paid... good luck everyone

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use Autotempest, AutoTrader and DuPont and I haven’t seen any. Not saying I don’t believe you. Please post the ones you do see. I’d imagine most will have bad carfax,odd spec or have really high miles.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I use Autotempest, AutoTrader and DuPont and I haven’t seen any. Not saying I don’t believe you. Please post the ones you do see. I’d imagine most will have bad carfax,odd spec or have really high miles.
Yep I think he was referring to storied cars, at closed auctions. Possible I guess, if that’s an acceptable threshold of quality.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm seeing a bottleneck at a certain price point, where you start having listings of sub 10,000-miles Huracans. Has anyone else noticed this price point...?

That price point is right at $179--$180k. That where the fairly good examples start.

There's good examples at lower prices, but typically they are over 10k miles or have been in a previous incident.

Some are fine with a 15k--30k mile example. If you are and have around 160 to $170k, there's cars out there.

But 179 is about where the very good specimens start.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dealer is telling me he can only give $150K for mine on my trade. I have 1600 miles and it is MINT. For that I might just keep it.
Wow that’s absurd...guessing the claim is due to location/current market but I still think the dealer is being extremely greedy with that number.

Your car is mint and worth a lot more bro.. How many cars have you bought from them?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm seeing a bottleneck at a certain price point, where you start having listings of sub 10,000-miles Huracans. Has anyone else noticed this price point...?

That price point is right at $179--$180k. That where the fairly good examples start.

There's good examples at lower prices, but typically they are over 10k miles or have been in a previous incident.

Some are fine with a 15k--30k mile example. If you are and have around 160 to $170k, there's cars out there.

But 179 is about where the very good specimens start.
I’ve seen a lot spec’d in bright colors asking 185-195 with 5-15k miles. Too much for me. 170 is a good number.

·
Premium Member
12,933 Posts
Wow that’s absurd...guessing the claim is due to location/current market but I still think the dealer is being extremely greedy with that number.

Your car is mint and worth a lot more bro.. How many cars have you bought from them?
This will be my 4th Huracan in 4 years. I know my dealer wants to make at least a $20K profit on it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This will be my 4th Huracan in 4 years. I know my dealer wants to make at least a $20K profit on it.
Are you open to sell it on here? I haven’t seen the interior but I’d be interested. I’d have to arrange shipping to the east coast somehow.

·
Premium Member
12,933 Posts
Are you open to sell it on here? I haven’t seen the interior but I’d be interested. I’d have to arrange shipping to the east coast somehow.
I won't be selling it till next year when my new car comes in, and at that time if the dealer really low balls me I will look at other options.

·
Registered
111 Posts
For your market research. Here is some current data on a car that sold.

I bought my 2017 580-2 last month for 173K. It was listed at 179K. It has 7,500 miles, no stories, clean title and well equipped with Grigio Titans paint, rear glass, upgraded 20's, front lift, etc etc.

Hope that helps with your research. They are GREAT cars!

·
Registered
351 Posts
2017 580-2 for 173K. It was listed at 179K. It has 7,500 miles, no stories, clean title and well equipped with Grigio Titans paint, rear glass, upgraded 20's, front lift, etc etc.
And for those of us who want a similar car with the “good” colors (lol)... probably still up in or near the $180s.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I won't be selling it till next year when my new car comes in, and at that time if the dealer really low balls me I will look at other options.
Your ride is cherry worth $170-180k. Hope you get more on your trade next year.

·
Registered
115 Posts
For your market research. Here is some current data on a car that sold.

I bought my 2017 580-2 last month for 173K. It was listed at 179K. It has 7,500 miles, no stories, clean title and well equipped with Grigio Titans paint, rear glass, upgraded 20's, front lift, etc etc.

Hope that helps with your research. They are GREAT cars!
Man that sounds like a beautiful example. So you talked him down to $173k from the asking?

Need to factor in negotiations as I save for my future ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts