It hit a curb
It hit a traffic sign
Involving a parked motor vehicle
Damage to right rear
Vehicle functional
Estimated damage exceeds $1,000
Vehicle towed
Airbags did not deploy
They want it for pretty cheap, I feel like if I buy and try to resell I will have a hard time because of this report. Should I keep looking? The vehicle of course never looked like it was in an accident.

I just dont want to be caught with my pants down for doing this and then it never be able to resell or better yet have car issues down the road. Would love some feedback and ideas around why this could be a good or bad idea.

Thank you! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,949 Posts
I think it is a bad idea. Unless its priced somewhere below $150K I wouldn't waste my time and even then I would need to get a PPI that meets my satisfaction.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
This kind of car would be impossible to resell. I would buy it for track use only and only if it's $100k.

·
Premium Member
13,949 Posts
BTW, what are they asking?

·
Premium Member
13,949 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
The cheapest Lambo is often the most expensive to own. You will take a bath at resale if you’re even successful.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know the exact car you are talking about. Saw it the day it was posted...will never forget such an accident report lol. I thought the ask was ~$158k, did they lower it or was that their post-negotiation offer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts