Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all users of Lamborghini-Talk,

I really want to borrow a Lamborghini for a "gold-digger" prank. A user here named "Sam23" gave me a legit script that I plan on going by, it goes as follows:

1. You will need a Lambo owner willing go along with and be a part of the prank.
2. You will need a "junker"...a really crappy car that you KNOW will turn girls off.
3. You park the cars behind each other (but with enough distance so that they don't seem "together").
4. Lambo owner will sit in his car with the door up "fiddling with something"...or better yet, have the back open and appear to be working on his engine.
5. You sit on the "junker" (or better yet, sit in it with the door open) and accost women...try to pick them up.
6. Of course, they'll brush you off (hopefully politely) ...
7. And this is where timing is important...just as the girl/girls refuse, and you respond with something like "I'm sorry to hear that"...the Lambo owner comes over and hands you the keys and says something like "Here you go, sir"... *
8. You then thank the girl/girls, wish them the best, say "well, maybe next time"...as you walk to the Lambo and check the engine, or get in and set the music.
9. If done right, you should be able to capture some great reactions (you might need more than one camera to get their facial expressions, as well as decent audio equipment to record anything that they say (even when you're not right next to them)).

I would love to get the opportunity to get one for the shoot, and would be willing to work something out with you so we could call it even. :D

I'm a very extroverted person, and I have no problem stirring up conversations with random people. It seems like a great idea, and would a bunch of fun to film/edit.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
DIZZAM! Thats nice! I personally want to see a new prank video.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Best hope which ever girl gets pranked (or her boyfriend) does not launch their smart phone at the car for revenge! Think about it!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts