Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to everybody,

For my 50th birthday I would like to rent a Huracan for a weekend 2 or 3 days.

But before that I would like to do a 2 hour test drive with an experienced person because I have never driven this type of vehicle.

I have a lot of trouble to find serious people in Belgium.

Someone could advise me a serious person or company with quick availability ?

Thanks
Oliver
Waterloo Belgium

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hmm, if you lived in my same town, I wouldn't let you take my car on a 2 hour test drive.

You won't need a test drive before, just go rent one and have fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello Ravill,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I'm a good and careful driver, I've already driven a lot of cars all my life.

But a Lambo... I would like to drive one for 2 hours with a regular driver to avoid making mistakes on the WE I rent one ;-)

So if someone in the Benelux or not too far away wants to make some money to go for a 2h ride with me, let me know ;-)

I am an honest person

Thx
Oliver

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hello to everybody,

For my 50th birthday I would like to rent a Huracan for a weekend 2 or 3 days.

But before that I would like to do a 2 hour test drive with an experienced person because I have never driven this type of vehicle.

I have a lot of trouble to find serious people in Belgium.

Someone could advise me a serious person or company with quick availability ?

Thanks
Oliver
Waterloo Belgium
Celebrate your birthday in Las Vegas. They don’t care what you do to their lambos

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hello Ravill,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I'm a good and careful driver, I've already driven a lot of cars all my life.

But a Lambo... I would like to drive one for 2 hours with a regular driver to avoid making mistakes on the WE I rent one ;-)

So if someone in the Benelux or not too far away wants to make some money to go for a 2h ride with me, let me know ;-)

I am an honest person

Thx
Oliver
As an FYI, the last time I rented a lambo in Vegas, I drove it into the fountains at Bellagio. I was a little concerned, but realized I had another 48 hours before I had to return it. So I entered a 24hr Baja Vegas desert rally. Dried it out in no time. My lucky day! Although I got admit, the expel and ceramic coating looked a little rough by the end of the weekend.
PS
Make sure you return the car with a full tank of gas, otherwise they’ll throw a hissy fit.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts
As an FYI, the last time I rented a lambo in Vegas, I drove it into the fountains at Bellagio. I was a little concerned, but realized I had another 48 hours before I had to return it. So I entered a 24hr Baja Vegas desert rally. Dried it out in no time. My lucky day! Although I got admit, the expel and ceramic coating looked a little rough by the end of the weekend.
PS
Make sure you return the car with a full tank of gas, otherwise they’ll throw a hissy fit.
So that was you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts