Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, I'm in need of a used but fully operational center console bank of switches per part number 006035148 in the US. If you know of a reputable electronics repair shop that can fix mine, let me know since only the fog light switch is inoperable.

·
Registered
445 Posts
You realize your switch block can easily be fixed and you can buy individual switch!!!
Check your PM Please

·
Registered
11,933 Posts
You realize your switch block can easily be fixed and you can buy individual switch!!!
Check your PM Please
Do you have information on individual switches CCIE? Can I trouble you to send me some information on these please?

·
Vendor
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all

I need some help too .

The 4 button circled in yellow are not working . I am not even sure what they are . I am using my key for manual lock and unlock , petrol flap is manual .

Can someone share more info with me and also guide me to where u thinks the problems are ? All the lights buttons / hazard buttons are working .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
Would that be a job for an electronics whizz?

I m not sure if the module is not working or I need more than that (ie the original remote control/anti theft module etc ) . Is your working ? The door lock and unlock , petrol flap etc And function all correctly ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all

I need some help too .

The 4 button circled in yellow are not working . I am not even sure what they are . I am using my key for manual lock and unlock , petrol flap is manual .

Can someone share more info with me and also guide me to where u thinks the problems are ? All the lights buttons / hazard buttons are working .

Thanks

From left to right, your circled buttons are a) lock both doors, b) unlock gas fill door, c) unlock both doors and d) dash light brightness/dimmer. The dimmer works by making the dash lights brighter with each press of the button until you reach maximum intensity then the next button press takes them back to the lowest setting ad starts over.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Diablo95.... Your switch block's 4 left switches not working seems more like possibly a cabling/connector issue. You can remove the switch block easily then clean the connector including the buildup gook on the switch-block connector/circuit board, I bet that will solve you issue. Individual switches can be replaced and they are not that expensive (Relatively, of-course there is a lambo tax) The switches them-self can also be cleaned out as well. It takes time and gentle handling

CCIE

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Leslie, I just went through extensive analysis of the switch panel this summer trying to fix some electrical issues on my car that ended up not being related to the switch panel. (I had a failed wiring harnesses connector ground in the front part of my car). Having taken that switch box apart very diligently and examining the panel and buttons, I highly doubt your switchbox or those switches are the problem. I have a strong sense that your problem is elsewhere in a common circuit or connector common to those four buttons. You will need to get a wiring diagram and follow it to its most common ground or connector.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Leslie, I just went through extensive analysis of the switch panel this summer trying to fix some electrical issues on my car that ended up not being related to the switch panel. (I had a failed wiring harnesses connector ground in the front part of my car). Having taken that switch box apart very diligently and examining the panel and buttons, I highly doubt your switchbox or those switches are the problem. I have a strong sense that your problem is elsewhere in a common circuit or connector common to those four buttons. You will need to get a wiring diagram and follow it to its most common ground or connector.

Thanks , yes I suspect it’s wiring /circuit /connections issues too . The previous owner replace the central lock to an after market remote central lock so I am not sure if that removes all these functions .

As for the fuel tank door actuator I believe the previous owner might have disconnected the wiring circuit I need to recheck as well .

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Regarding the fuel tank actuator, it only works after the doors are locked (the actuator unlocks tank door), so thats related to the central locking feature you note above.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts