Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2017 Huracan super trofeo evo I am needing parts for. I mainly need a front bumper and a splitter. Along with a wheel lug socket and a few other things. Does anyone have spare parts?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
130 Posts
I keep coming back and looking at your Trofeo, woooooooow I wannna see a couple more pics of that bad boy!!! It’s freaking gorgeous, and menacing!!! Luv it. Can’t believe you have a legit super Trofeo!!!! So so so cool. Hope you find the parts you need for her

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I keep coming back and looking at your Trofeo, woooooooow I wannna see a couple more pics of that bad boy!!! It’s freaking gorgeous, and menacing!!! Luv it. Can’t believe you have a legit super Trofeo!!!! So so so cool. Hope you find the parts you need for her
I am having luck I think I have a few leads on parts. I’m setup with squadra corsa through a local dealer that can get me parts. I think it’s going to be a long wait though…

here’s a few more photos per request… excited to get the car out on the track

·
Registered
35 Posts
View attachment 304523
View attachment 304524
I am having luck I think I have a few leads on parts. I’m setup with squadra corsa through a local dealer that can get me parts. I think it’s going to be a long wait though…

here’s a few more photos per request… excited to get the car out on the track
I'd love to see more pics of the interior and front!! wow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts