Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Gallardo spyder and am having a nice stero system put in. I have seen G spyders with a nice looking subwoofer enclosure installed in between the seats that is painted the color of the car, and is smooth and flows down in between the seats front the top of th eleather near th erear window all the way down to and covering the cup holder.

I took a pic on one this past summer in a yellow G spyder in Delray Beach Florida but I cant find the pic.

Can someone post pics of sub enclosures that hold a 6 or 8 inch sub in between the front seats. Or if you prefer to email me, Im at [email protected]. Thanks. The stereo install is done and they are waiting for me to provide them with the pic and manufacturer of the sub enclosure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have been trying to get a sub between the seats in my -08 spyder, but it does not seem to be an easy or good ("perfect") solution.

Defiant_Audio_DE (member name) could make one if you could get the car to their shop.

As far as I know there will be a lot of work to place a sub there in a good way. The less good way is to simply make a small box that fits in the minimum space between the seats and the velcro it, or something, to the wall behind the seats.

The perfect way would probably be to take out the "wall" behind the seats and make a new one with the sub added to it, but that will take time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mine is not a spyder but I do have 13'' woofer installed. See attached pictures. It looks cool when you are looking at the car from the front and it sounds awesome.
Geez 13"! Im running an 8" sub and sometimes even that is too much base for me. lol.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I have an 07 Gallardo spyder and am having a nice stero system put in. I have seen G spyders with a nice looking subwoofer enclosure installed in between the seats that is painted the color of the car, and is smooth and flows down in between the seats front the top of th eleather near th erear window all the way down to and covering the cup holder.

I took a pic on one this past summer in a yellow G spyder in Delray Beach Florida but I cant find the pic.

Can someone post pics of sub enclosures that hold a 6 or 8 inch sub in between the front seats. Or if you prefer to email me, Im at [email protected]. Thanks. The stereo install is done and they are waiting for me to provide them with the pic and manufacturer of the sub enclosure.
It is called a plastic ( or fiberglass) body-color waterfall. And it looks a bit less "hood" than a big subwoofer hanging in space.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is called a plastic ( or fiberglass) body-color waterfall. And it looks a bit less "hood" than a big subwoofer hanging in space.
I found the picture I took last summer...here it is. But who makes this and where can I get one (and how much are they?)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Any mobile electronics/stereo shop can make one up from wood and fiberglass. It may be custom made.

And beware for resale that many people think they are ugly.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yeah....listening to radio or music is really not my thing when I'm in my G! Hear the engine is where it's at!!

The first thing I do after starting the engine is to turn the music off.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had a box custom made to fit behind the seats contouring around them. It is an 8" sub. My friend makes them. He does an awesome job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts