Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My first post here and just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in a nice way to display their ride?

I have built a website that basically is a profile for your ride and allows others to rate and comment. It started as a website for the local community of performance enthusiasts in my area but other people from around the world became interested.

I would love to see some modified Lamborghini's on the website!

Here is an example profile:
600 KW Supra

Moderators please note I have read the forum rules and I am not selling anything. So please contact me if this is against the rules :).

·
Registered
844 Posts
I like the idea, I don't feel like a lambo would fit in very well though, seems to be about the same pattern of cars on the site (I looked through all 6 pages of cars). Not saying some one wouldn't post a lambo but they might be a bit hesitant with what the general population of cars is there.

I hope that makes some sense, maybe I'm totally wrong. We shall see. None the less I like the idea.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The way I envisioned it working with lamborghini-talk.com was that users would be able to post links directly to their rides on tuning-nation.com as a way to present their ride in a better format.

Thanks for the post :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts