Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase some KLA paddles. If anyone has or knows anybody with some for sale please let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
281 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks like a set for sale posted the other day

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yep. I missed them by minutes...... bstich415 congrats if you got them, didn't last long:cry:

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts
I have a set brand new, but they are at my other location. Meaning, I prob can't ship them until next week or so. IF needed, call/text me 717-319-2100

·
Registered
281 Posts
They are not making them anymore i spoke with them yesterday!
oh NO.... the pain has suddenly become unbearable. I just got an offer from 'carbon kingdom' for a CF (copy?) for $850 or Billet $650 shipped.....from CHINA, they're on Aliexpress.... I no trust, only 7 posts here and not too prompt apparently

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well, anybody do the Fabspeed slip-ons? They're half the price, look Infinitely easier to install, and still look good (there are silly looking CF copies of those too that I would NEVER buy)............??

·
Registered
150 Posts
oh NO.... the pain has suddenly become unbearable. I just got an offer from 'carbon kingdom' for a CF (copy?) for $850 or Billet $650 shipped.....from CHINA, they're on Aliexpress.... I no trust, only 7 posts here and not too prompt apparently View attachment 295824 View attachment 295825

Very exciting find. Can you tell me what you searched for on Aliexpress to uncover these? I've been refreshing Gallardo and LP560 on Aliexpress on a daily basis and found nothing of this sort.

Personally, I would be interested in a group buy on the carbon fibre units...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Good question because that's what threw the flag for me. I looked up Carbon Kingdom on Facebook, all good. Then there's the link to their Ali Express 'store' which becomes JC Sportline..... I searched a couple different ways and could not find these Paddle shifters in that store.... I never got back to the PM I got from member here Carbon Kingdom because I lost interest at that point. Here's the link: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...oect54tiHsmM8xLUPBL2fhDDfC9doE7W4DEDDpaF5_ZUP
that's weird, copied and pasted.
It should be: JC SPORTLINE Official Store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

·
Registered
58 Posts
oh NO.... the pain has suddenly become unbearable. I just got an offer from 'carbon kingdom' for a CF (copy?) for $850 or Billet $650 shipped.....from CHINA, they're on Aliexpress.... I no trust, only 7 posts here and not too prompt apparently View attachment 295824 View attachment 295825
This looks like another case where a US company (KLA) designed something and someone in China knocked it off.

·
Registered
281 Posts
This looks like another case where a US company (KLA) designed something and someone in China knocked it off.
Right. I pretty much wrote it off due to that (probable) fact alone. NO WAY would I paypal my cash to China for Anything without proper supporting evidence to verify quality, performance, and longevity !!!

+ Originality = NO knockoffs, copies, wanna-be's, stolen ideas, 3d printed crap, made from bamboo, etc, etc, etc.......
(not everybody knows, China CF is actually Bamboo in disguise...google Boobicycles and you'll see what I mean)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts