Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends. I am looking for a free GPS navigation app that finds the quickest route to our destinations and uses pre-installed voice commands to direct us to the destination.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Not sure if this helps but have you looked at the Waze App? I find it very useful not only for directions but for the approximate whereabouts of local law enforcement. Overall it is quite a good App and worth a try if available to you in country of residence.

Registered
Another thumbs up for Waze. I have used it while traveling in multiple countries including Europe and the Middle East. Routes are good to excellent 90% of the time.
Only issue I ran into was in the Middle East some smaller residential roads are inputted in Arabic in Waze so it was impossible to search for unless you can translate and write it in Arabic. Haven鈥檛 tried in Asia but there may be a similar issue there.
(There is a workaround if you can find the same location on google maps and copy/paste the gps coordinates instead)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I can't believe it! I never thought I would see two or more forum members agree on anything. I guess where there is a Will there's a Waze. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
One other thing, when the wife and I are driving together she "mans" the Waze so we don't find our Ways to the local law enforcement precinct as guests. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts