Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you looking to sell your fuel injected Countach? No carbs wanted as I lived that nightmare already with my 5000S. I only want a non-Anniversary model as that was a hideous looking car. Please reply. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
The carbs on the 5000S are the most reliable I know of, also the sound is much better.

Are you sure you know your cars ? :wave:

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am I sure?

I would think so. I owned and serviced the carbed car. I'll go fuel injection this time. As for the other guy, I've owned Ferraris, Maseratis, Astons (the best of them all by far) and my Lambo. The fact remains, the Anniversary was a brutally ugly car, a disgusting looking car with that stupid bodywork. It was perfect as the last of the run because it destroyed the Countach look. Want to see a beautiful car? None better than the original lp400 with NO flares, wings etc. Also, the earliest S as seen in the "Cannonball run" I've never seen anything as dumb looking as a 25th Anniversary.

·
Registered
5 Posts
tom said:
I Have A 1988
For Sale
Can I Call You
Thank You
Tom In Iowa
Tom, i've been looking as well. could you please do me the same favor and send me info as well on your car. I'm in Maryland most of this week except for one day to fly out to the midwest to look at another '88 for sale.
My email is . We can exchange phone numbers then.

Thanks Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts