Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 8 year old who would love a quick ride and a few pictures in a Lambo. This mama is willing to pay for her son's experience. Please let me know if you're willing/able to help me or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Lauren

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Have to agree......great Mom! I hope and believe one of our MN members will soon chime in. 👏

Reactions: L Boyd

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I'd have to imagine some kind soul on here would do it for free... nudge, nudge
I think free was a foregone conclusion unless one of us can figure how to install one of those Taxicab meters. :giggle: 🚕

Reactions: Bull>Horse

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Geez, THAT'S a lucky 8 yr old. I've never even seen an Aventador in person, let alone get a ride in one. Way to go Mom L Boyd ❗

Reactions: L Boyd

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate everyone's feedback and help, sincerely I do. Our boys special need is not physical, you can't see mental disorders. He works super hard EVERY day to control his emotions and behavior. We will give him the world, especially when he earns it. He'll be the coolest kid on the block!!

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
My son is special needs (Cerebral Palsy), we end up in St Paul MN every year to take him to Gillette Childrens Hospital. Never have had my Lambo with me, but I do have a trailer, possible we could make it work if your still looking, or we can plan a meeting in Des Moines (in the middle, we live in NE)

have an Aventador now…. Kaden is in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.