Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Hope you are doing well! I saw this forum and thought you would be the best people to ask for help in working out the chassis numbers of a few limited Lambos I've seen but stupidly forgotten to take note of at the time (I've only just started keeping track of what I've seen!)

The first is a Huracan Avio I saw in August 2017 in Nottingham, UK. It was on the plate AV10 ACE at the time and owned by @audigen1 on Instagram. Finished in (I think) Grigio Nibbio. Asked the owner, but he said he didn't know.

The second is another Avio. This time for sale in Lamborghini Leicester in March 2018. Finished in Blu Grifo. Asked the dealer, but no response.

The third car is an SVJ. It was at Lamborghini Leicester in May 2019 looking like it had been newly delivered. Finished in Bianco.

Finally, another SVJ. I spotted this at a meet in Nottingham at Graypaul Ferrari on the plate VE13 NOM. Disappeared from the plate and the owner no longer has Instagram. Finished in Nero Nemesis.

I've attached pictures of the cars if this helps.

Completely understand if it isn't possible to find these cars with the slim amount of information I've found. I appreciate any help you guys have.

Many thanks,
Cavan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot another SVJ. Was on plate 5 HAF in May 2019. Saw at the Sharnbrook 30k in a day event. Green with gold wheels

1 - 2 of 2 Posts