Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,
Thought I would reach out to anyone thinking of selling their low miles 2017-2019 580-2 rwd spider. I am lookimg for what I call a skittles color (orange, green, blue). My first choice is the Blu Cephus. I have seen/called all on line ads. Made an offer on one in Hawaii and they sold it after I made an offer (BS in my opinion). If you are thinking of selling let me know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
All,
Thought I would reach out to anyone thinking of selling their low miles 2017-2019 580-2 rwd spider. I am lookimg for what I call a skittles color (orange, green, blue). My first choice is the Blu Cephus. I have seen/called all on line ads. Made an offer on one in Hawaii and they sold it after I made an offer (BS in my opinion). If you are thinking of selling let me know.

That may have been Russ', though he had a 2018 Blu Cepheus. Blu Cepheus is a beautiful color but not that easy to find at the dealerships. In fact, I bought my Blu Cepheus EVO just based upon the spec sheet before it even arrived at the dealership. The dealership indicated if they had listed it for sale it would have sold quickly.....it's a desirable color.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
That may have been Russ', though he had a 2018 Blu Cepheus. Blu Cepheus is a beautiful color but not that easy to find at the dealerships. In fact, I bought my Blu Cepheus EVO just based upon the spec sheet before it even arrived at the dealership. The dealership indicated if they had listed it for sale it would have sold quickly.....it's a desirable color.
I am thinking of just specing a new one as well

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I am thinking of just specing a new one as well

I had a Rosso Mars before the Cepheus but people go crazy over this color. Today I went out for about 30 minutes and came back home and a bunch of young kids followed me home in their car.....I feel like the Pied Piper. Every time I stop for gas I am approached by multiple people asking if they can take pictures......this color is magnetic. BTW, women love the Blu. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
bump. I am still looking for a 17-19 580-2 spyder. If any one know a low mileage skittles color let me know.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
bump. I am still looking for a 17-19 580-2 spyder. If any one know a low mileage skittles color let me know.

My friend take a look at this Spyder in Verde Scandal. It has low miles and one owner. Call and speak with Jeff or Chase and see if this car could work for you. If your are even remotely interested, I would ask whether it had a PPF partial or full coverage, does it have their "Welcome Package", and will they cover shipping. I will post other cars as they come available and also do a search using CarGurus and if you find a vehicle you like contact the dealership in question directly and not through the CarGurus website. Good luck!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
OP just one thing, of late these cars are selling pretty quickly so if you are interested I would not wait too long to make your move.........happy hunting!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
My friend take a look at this Spyder in Verde Scandal. It has low miles and one owner. Call and speak with Jeff or Chase and see if this car could work for you. If your are even remotely interested, I would ask whether it had a PPF partial or full coverage, does it have their "Welcome Package", and will they cover shipping. I will post other cars as they come available and also do a search using CarGurus and if you find a vehicle you like contact the dealership in question directly and not through the CarGurus website. Good luck!

Thanks, I have seen this one on autotrader. Not sure about the color, would have to see in person, but this is the type of car I am looking for. I am ready to pull the trigger when the right one comes along. keep them coming.
thanks

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
If you would like to work with Lamborghini Charlotte I would call them and tell them what you are looking for so if they come across a good car you can get first dibs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts