Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I may have just sold my Jalpa and have always had designs on a 25th. I prefer red with tan and would have to bring the car to Canada which I know how to do and the costs involved. If anyone knows of any, it would be fulfilling a dream. Other colors entertained.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
138 Posts
Motorcars International has a 25th. Red/Black, I think they are asking like $93k for it. 14000 miles.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
paith said:
Motorcars International has a 25th. Red/Black, I think they are asking like $93k for it. 14000 miles.
Way overpriced in my opinion! But that is typical M.I. I would look elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
chek out dubai and the middle east... u can find them cheeper...and most with low milage.. i know there are allot of cars there.. but geting into contact with dealers is hard.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. I have contacted M.I and like the car but feel they are too high in price as well. I guess taste is objective, some might say my Jalpa is in poor taste to own as well.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Go for a QV much better looks and the same performance as a 25th, if you want to have the automatic AC take the 1988,5 with the ugly side skirts.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I heard that the QV was supposed to be the final version of the Countach. For the 25th anniversary Chrysler was supposed to introduce the Diablo. Due to production delays about 8 months prior Lamborghini realized that it was not possible to launch the Diablo by the end of 1988 - so they quickly slapped on some fiberglass mods to the QV and created the ann ed (electric seats????) . I was present where the red 25th was driven on stage during the 25th party in S.Agata/Salsomaggiore/Monza (right before the GP).

IMO the 2 best countach models are:

the first LP400

the Euro downdraft with rear wing but without skirts and protection around rear lights - preferably White or Black

http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Countach/CountachLP5000QV/GLA12988.html

Alex

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I agree with alex,
only i add the 400S serie 1 with bravo wheels:
good looking countach, weber 45 and very light also ( an lp400 with P7)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
The very best countach would be the 1988,5 model with the side skirts removed...
As an option you could order the 25th with sport seats, those are great better than the QV seats!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I think half of the production, since only US cars were injected.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
there is a very nice 25th at the garage that my car is in....it only has 3000km's but it was left hand drive ... and was converted to RHD at 0km's..
now its for sale after being returned back to LHD. what do u guys think about doing all this to such an unused car??? :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts