Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Read Only
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Huracan 580 and a 2008 Murcielago 640.

Had the Huracan first, bought new, amazing car. Easy to drive and most space on the inside, etc... (I'm 6.2).
I wanted something more exciting, didn't want to lose the relative worry free driving of the Huracan so found a 2008 Murcielago to go with it.

My problem is that even though i bought the Murci to sort of save and look at, I find myself driving it most of the time. It's just such a cool and exciting experience. The Hurcan by comparison now feels a bit lesser, enough though it probably shouldn't.

Having just experienced my friend's Aventador, I've come to realize that it seems to be the best of both, it has the excitement of the Murci with the modern quality and a bit more worry free of the Huracan. So I've found a deal where i could trade both of my cars in on a 2017 Aventador S, and I'm highly considering it.

So, is this a good idea? What would you do in this position?

Registered
2017 Aventador SV Roadster
Go for it

I traded two of my exotics for an Aventador SV Roadster, just make sure that it will push all the right buttons with no regrets. :cool:(y)

Registered
I completely echo your sentiments on the huracan. It was actually a better 鈥渃ar鈥 than my Aventador but it didnt excite me or feel special like my Murcielagos had in the past. I dont think you will have any regrets, aside from missing certain aspects of the Murci. If you miss the Huracan bad enough, theres no shortage of them out there to buy another down the line. Trading both also helps stave off the insatiable tax demands of the state of Nebraska馃槀
z

Reactions: LamboBrando

Read Only
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I completely echo your sentiments on the huracan. It was actually a better 鈥渃ar鈥 than my Aventador but it didnt excite me or feel special like my Murcielagos had in the past. I dont think you will have any regrets, aside from missing certain aspects of the Murci. If you miss the Huracan bad enough, theres no shortage of them out there to buy another down the line. Trading both also helps stave off the insatiable tax demands of the state of Nebraska馃槀 View attachment 298986 z
Thank you. we have texted in the past about my Murci, so we know each other. Great pic there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.