61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,637 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I purchased my 2008 Superleggera because its what I wanted. It was a long time coming as I drooled over it since it came out. Anyway, the experience with other owners and owners of the “latest and greatest” has been nothing but positive. Just buy what you want and don’t look back.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Florida Performance Cars in West Palm Beach. Jeff is amazing and stand up!
I checked out their website they don't appear to have that much inventory. I guess that is secondary to the COVID car mania sucking up all the available preowned cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I checked out their website they don't appear to have that much inventory. I guess that is secondary to the COVID car mania sucking up all the available preowned cars.
Jeff moves inventory quick and always has best deals.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Jeff moves inventory quick and always has best deals.
I will keep that weblink handy when looking for our next acquisition. As we all know, there are some dealerships out there that are less than stellar so we need to spread the word when we find a good one.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,637 Posts
This 2008 is on sale for $94,950 at Miami Lambo. It has some mile but looks great. 5 owners, but very clean. You do have to like the white interior, but all in all beautiful car.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
312 Posts
Msport85 I have a yellow 2004 Gallardo and live in a very small town (Kiama NSW Population about 3000). NO ONE has EVER looked down on my car. It is the ONLY Lambo in town so I'm top of the heap. Now, when I go with the Lambo guys, I'm near the bottom of the heap but again, NO ONE has ever looked down on me.

This reminds me of a Miss World contest: You look at them on parade and you think "that one's not so pretty" but in reality you would go out with ANY of them. Such is the same with a Lambo - sure there "might" be better Lambos but, hey, I'm in the top 1% driving one! Just my 2 cents........

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
[
Msport85 I have a yellow 2004 Gallardo and live in a very small town (Kiama NSW Population about 3000). NO ONE has EVER looked down on my car. It is the ONLY Lambo in town so I'm top of the heap. Now, when I go with the Lambo guys, I'm near the bottom of the heap but again, NO ONE has ever looked down on me.

This reminds me of a Miss World contest: You look at them on parade and you think "that one's not so pretty" but in reality you would go out with ANY of them. Such is the same with a Lambo - sure there "might" be better Lambos but, hey, I'm in the top 1% driving one! Just my 2 cents........
Great comment and the last part is hilarious but nonetheless true. 🤣

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I agree. Most people do not know the difference between them. Just being a lambo is cool.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This 2008 is on sale for $94,950 at Miami Lambo. It has some mile but looks great. 5 owners, but very clean. You do have to like the white interior, but all in all beautiful car.
View attachment 289153
I really like that blue interior!

If I was never good at driving a manual, would a lambo be a good car to practice and learn with? 🤔😅

61 - 74 of 74 Posts