Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not an issue as most of them started with a G also, I love mine, have other cars much more refined and faster but the G is fun, very raw and pure which makes it so fun. Mine is an 04 and most owners of other lambos appreciate that I am driving it and it is in mint condition inside and out, what they do not appreciate is someone who bought one and does not take care of it and looks bad
So true! We were excited to meet other Lambo/G owners at the summer meets. It was a bummer that a couple of G's were so badly cared for. Filthy, dented, damaged interiors, etc. Things happen for sure, but the pride of ownership and care for the car is something we like to see.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Regarding a comment about about the general public not knowing the difference. I walked to my Verde Huracan last night and a guy sitting in the passenger seat of a pickup parked 2 spaces away engaged me:

Him: Is that a COUNTACH?!?

Me: Nope. Huracan.

Him: Is it faster than a Countach?

Me: Significantly faster :)

Him: Woooaah!
Significantly ?
Why you have to rub it in
At least the person identified with the brand with a Countach

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you've never seen a Lamborghini where you life.. Ever... In your life... Then WHO is looking down at yours being a "lesser" Lambo? Maybe I missed something here?

Are You worried about your tons of Facebook "followers"? I wouldn't ever buy a car for social media publicity. But if that's what's cool these days than sort of sad....

But if you are the ONLY Lambo in town than you are the BEST Lambo in town. Forget about internet losers and stop living through Facebook... Buy for yourself! Get it. Enjoy!! Post pics!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,637 Posts
Regarding a comment about about the general public not knowing the difference. I walked to my Verde Huracan last night and a guy sitting in the passenger seat of a pickup parked 2 spaces away engaged me:

Him: Is that a COUNTACH?!?

Me: Nope. Huracan.

Him: Is it faster than a Countach?

Me: Significantly faster :)

Him: Woooaah!
That’s, really funny, I have had similar experiences. The average Joe really has no idea.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
That’s, really funny, I have had similar experiences. The average Joe really has no idea.
Russ, although I recoil when you use the name "Joe" I fit the average person given my limited but evolving knowledge of the Lamborghini brand. I found this poster (see attached) and clearly it's not all inclusive but it's a nice piece of art. Can't believe they didn't include the Huracan but if you go by the name of "Joe" you probably wouldn't realize it anyway. I posted the wikipedia link for those, like myself, that are Lamborghini challenged. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I’ll be honest I was on the fence about buying one, but it’s always been a dream. These forums have some awesome people and I’m so glad I joined. Because of all this positivity I made my first offer and I’m just waiting to hear back from the seller, I’m really excited. 😊

Thank you very much for all the replies and suggestions I have thoroughly read through everything.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
I’ll be honest I was on the fence about buying one, but it’s always been a dream. These forums have some awesome people and I’m so glad I joined. Because of all this positivity I made my first offer and I’m just waiting to hear back from the seller, I’m really excited. 😊

Thank you very much for all the replies and suggestions I have thoroughly read through everything.
Best of Luck! (y)

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
Russ, although I recoil when you use the name "Joe" I fit the average person given my limited but evolving knowledge of the Lamborghini brand. I found this poster (see attached) and clearly it's not all inclusive but it's a nice piece of art. Can't believe they didn't include the Huracan but if you go by the name of "Joe" you probably wouldn't realize it anyway. I posted the wikipedia link for those, like myself, that are Lamborghini challenged. ;)

Thanks for the link. Found my dream car.

Reactions: Ohlgren and DXM31

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
The Miura has always been one of my all time favorite cars ever produced. Just wish I would have bought one in 66 when they cost $20,000 which in today's dollars is about $150,000.
Try to buy one now, over a million and the SV up to 3 million.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
I was thinking that maybe I ordered my new EVO in Verde Singh due to a subliminal etching on my brain from my youth.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
I was thinking that maybe I ordered my new EVO in Verde Singh due to a subliminal etching on my brain from my youth.
View attachment 289126
It's an interesting color it has that Hawaiian Island tropical lemon/lime feel to it. Russ you will fit right in with those palm trees and cool summer night breezes.🏝;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I’ll admit it I’ve recently come upon money and finally getting a Gallardo when I find the right one, but I read some others forums (on reddit) where they said Aventador owners will look down on you for buying the cheaper Lamborghini. I love the Gallardo it’s my favourite car of all time and if I wanted I could spend more, but I just want the Gallardo.

is this true guys ?. It makes me second guess buying one. I want to hear from Aventador owners or Hurrican etc.How do you react to Gallardo owners?, I thought you’d love them right ?. I know I shouldn’t care what others think, but I’m honestly just curious. I’m honestly not trying to start anything I am just so curious. Thank you
R u planning on getting the Car for urself or to plz other ppl? Notice other ppl's opinions but the ultimate decision is urs. It's ur Money! Spend it how u like.

·
Premium Member
14,637 Posts
It's an interesting color it has that Hawaiian Island tropical lemon/lime feel to it. Russ you will fit right in with those palm trees and cool summer night breezes.🏝;)

One of my favorite Sinatra songs. Yes my new color is very suitable for Island life.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
One of my favorite Sinatra songs. Yes my new color is very suitable for Island life.
I believe it was @DXM31 that brought that great Frank Sinatra quote about Lamborghini to our attention. Goes to show you Old Blue eyes was a very wise man.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Speaking of G’s.. I miss mine. Almost kept it along with the M and wish I did because I can’t replace it now :/

41 - 60 of 74 Posts