Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s a long shot but anyone need pads for Tillett B5 racing seats?
I have 2 sets of black leather with white stitch. I have a Qcitura black with red stitch interior and will have the pads recovered.
Rather than trashing the covers, I would be willing to leave them on and trade someone who wants them.
I’ll take a set of pads of a different color. I doubt I’ll find anybody with black and red stitch but since I’m going to be recovering them anyhow, I figured I would see if anyone needs these pads to match their Qcitura interior?

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have just let me bought these from that guy ! they fit perfectly my interior hahahah
You can buy brand new Tillett B5 seats for about 1200 bucks each shipped. Why not buy yourself a pair and then you can buy these pads off of me? I’ll source some other ones and have them reupholstered. No reason to toss these nice covers if somebody else can use them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You can buy brand new Tillett B5 seats for about 1200 bucks each shipped. Why not buy yourself a pair and then you can buy these pads off of me? I’ll source some other ones and have them reupholstered. No reason to toss these nice covers if somebody else can use them.
$1200 ? from where ? I thought they where 4-5k each? If you know that source LMK I be all over it.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.