· WHEN: May 21st, 2005: Time 12:00 PM. (Rain date TBA)
· HOW: Pay $35 per person (please, ASAP). e-mail [email protected] for all questions & information. Also, Paypal accepted. Use ID [email protected]
Now, the full story:
On May 21, 2005, dozens of automobile enthusiast will get together to share their enthusiasm and appreciation for cars. The gathering is the ROE III (Run Out East) and is planned via FerrariChat's New York Tri-State Region. The venue is Long Island's beautiful East End, and the Galluccio Family Wineries.
For $35 per person, you will get to park your car on the winery great lawn, an excellent lunch including glass of their own wine and entry into the concours.
· WHERE: Galluccio Family Wineries Cutchogue, New York.
· WHEN: May 21, 2005: Time 12:00 PM. (Rain date TBA)
· WHO. The focus is on Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and other fine Italian automobiles, but anyone who appreciates vintage, sports, classic and exotic cars in a stunning setting is welcome. If you wish to participate by entering a car, please e-mail [email protected] for information.
HOW TO RSVP AND PAY: Please provide
1) Your Name and number of people in your party
2) How many lunches you wish to buy
3) PAYMENT $35 per person ASAP. E-mail for mailing address for payment to: [email protected]. Includes Lunch and participation in concours. Also, Paypal accepted. Use ID [email protected]*
4) A phone number, or email Address so I can reach you
FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO REGISTER GET A GIFT (just our way of saying "thank you")
-The fee covers costs only (non-profit)
-The show ends by 3 or 4.
-You do NOT need to pay ANYTHING to attend or display your car, but please do try to RSVP.
*Refunds for non attendance, etc will be provided only to the extent that the winery is able to waive or refund the fee (when you register for ROE, you are asking me to agree to pay the winery for your meal and ticket in advance. If you do not show up, I am still liable for the seat you would have occupied).