Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
As usual, the guys didn't do any research...

First off, the one fartknocker that suggests "Smooth as silk"??? What a joke.

Secondly, the Gallardo did not replace the Countach as they tried to show in their morf TV spot.

If the guys wanted to win, they should have stuck with a "Bull" theme. I like the 2005 calendar for the month of July that says "Horsepower? You're riding a bull!"

Also, I noticed that when the girls were putting together their video spot, they were using a Murcielago for part of the shots as the doors were going "up" when the camera was zooming in.

But, all in all, it was a good plug for Lamborghini!!! Which is always good!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
jalpa_mike said:
Also, I noticed that when the girls were putting together their video spot, they were using a Murcielago for part of the shots as the doors were going "up" when the camera was zooming in.
I picked up on that too. Got a little confusing. Even the little things like all wearing black was smart of the girls.

And I have no clue what 'smooth as silk' was even suppose to mean :confused: - very wierd. But I did like Markus's line after being shot down - "good to get these things on the table so we know what to steer clear of".... I'll suggest what he should steer clear of and thats lambo advertising :whip:

-mick

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
jalpa_mike said:
As usual, the guys didn't do any research...
What a bunch of idiots. That small "i" in ITALIAN. Again a bunch of stupid men thinking with the wrong head.

Each guy had an erection over the car, but failed to do any research. Just knowing that Germans own the company and the Gallardo was their brain child would tell you not to look into the past, especially with a white countach. "Green with envy" :tdown: I wanted to vomit!

It was the first time I watched this show and glad to know that I wasn't missing very much.

·
Registered
210 Posts
What is Markus's history? I see them label him as an "inventor"? What has he invented? He needs to invent a brain. Did I hear him say "I know this is going to be a hit idea" before he pitched the "smooth as silk" idea to the PM in the hallway before the meeting? This guy is the Bevis and Butt-Head of the group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts