1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
1,478 Posts
I couldn't get a hold of him this morning so I left him a message to call you or to let me know if it was OK for you to call him. I have to go out in a little bit to get pick up some parts and I will stop by and see my old dealer tech and run it by him as well for you. Have you ever talked to Jonathan Kirshtein from Lamborghini technical in Boston. Might be something you can run by him.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I couldn't get a hold of him this morning so I left him a message to call you or to let me know if it was OK for you to call him. I have to go out in a little bit to get pick up some parts and I will stop by and see my old dealer tech and run it by him as well for you. Have you ever talked to Jonathan Kirshtein from Lamborghini technical in Boston. Might be something you can run by him.
Thanks Glen! No, never head of Jonathan...

EDIT: in hindsight his name came up when I searched my own hard drive :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
604 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
i need the wiring diagram of engine controll units for Gallardo 2004-2005.
Unfortunatelly, the PDF document (for free on internet) is very uncompletely and the ECU wiring unsusable.
Could anyone help me with complete ECU wiring?
Many thanks in advacne.

EDIT: the pinout of the ECU would be helpful too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone have this information now days? Id like to see a 2004 manual Gallardo ecu pinout and a general service manual.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts